Under 17’s Driving Package – £35
A great day out for young petrol heads that are not old enough to get behind the wheel on their own, our 20 Minute Under 17’s Package is designed for them to get to grips with the basics. If your child’s less then 17 years old and over 1.47m (4ft 10inch) tall then they can hop into our Citroen DS3 alongside Kat, a government-approved driving instructor for an exciting and informative lesson.
Your youngster will learn basic car controls, driving round a course made of cones; learning how to start, drive (carefully), brake, corner, change gear, come to a complete stop and reverse too. If they’ve already had a bit of driving experience before then the lesson can be adapted to their skill level, including techniques for dealing with junctions, turning in a slalom and bay and reverse parking.
VIP Upgrade Option – In addition to the 20 minutes with Kat, our VIP package includes a passenger hot lap around the adult course in our Westfield, driven by a race instructor. n.b. not available at all tracks. Click here to book the VIP Under 17’s Package.
- Full safety briefing and instruction
- 20 minutes driving set at your own pace
- Cancellation indemnity (Optional Purchase)
- Fully Insured
Need to know
- Minimum height: 4ft 10in
- Kindly note, if you are deemed under the influence of alcohol or drugs on the day you will not be able to participate in this experience
- Participants must be physically fit. Driving experiences are not suitable for those that are pregnant or suffer from epilepsy, high blood pressure or heart problems
- Spectators are welcome – Children must be supervised at all times
- No animals (other than pre-confirmed assistance dogs) are allowed on site
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Currently Under 17’s Driving Dates Are Unavailable. We will be adding more dates in due course.
For more information you can contact us on 07799 201 220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.